Here are the latest ATO Website Updates as of August 17, 2018.
• Are you across the 2016 and 2017 Super reforms? — information on the 2016/2017 super reforms for large super funds.
• What you need to provide for a GST streamlined assurance review — information for those taxpayers who have been selected for GST streamlined assurance reviews.
• GST at settlement forms — information on the measure requiring certain purchasers of new residential premises or potential residential land to submit two forms and make withholding payments.
• GST refund process operating efficiently — the ATO’s response to the Inspector General of Taxation’s (IGT) report on the administration of the GST refund process.
• Join the ATO’s NFP Stewardship Group — invitation for parties to join the ATO’s not-for-profit (NFP) Stewardship Group.
• Peer to peer car sharing — tax implications for payments taxpayers receive from renting out their car through a sharing economy website or app.
• Talking about tax gap — webcast recording available now — links to the recording and transcript for the ATO’s live Tax professionals conversations webcast on 10 August 2018.