Here’s the latest ATO Website Updates as of August 13, 2018.
• Matters under consultation – information on matters the ATO is consulting the community on, including their current status and purpose, who the ATO is consulting, and when they are expected to be completed.
• Checking for known system issues – information on steps, users you can take to check for ATO system issues.
• SRF711.0 quarterly report – SuperStream Benchmarking Report (SRF711.0) quarterly report, with information on status and trends in contributions processing by superannuation entities from 1 September 2017 to 31 December 2017.
• Latest serious tax crime investigation results – the ATO’s Criminal Investigation area investigates those who commit tax crime. This summary lists the outcomes of serious tax crime investigations over the period from July to December 2017.
• Tax crime prosecution results – results of serious tax-related fraud offences including prosecutions taken by the Serious Financial Crime Taskforce.
• Annual vacancy fee return for foreign owners – you may need to lodge – information on the requirement on foreign owners of residential dwellings in Australia to lodge an annual vacancy fee return.
• News and updates – News and updates for annual investment income reporting (AIIR) and quarterly TFN/ABN reporting.
• Data matching protocols – list of current data matching programs.
• GST Stewardship Group Minutes 25 May 2018 – GST Stewardship Group record of meeting on 25 May 2018.